Natural Detoxing & Relieving Herbal Bath Soak 6oz Rosemary, Peppermint, Rose
Herbal bathing might be the easiest and the most efficient way we can align our entire bodies with the healing powers of plants. Herbs, salts...
Herbal bathing might be the easiest and the most efficient way we can align our entire bodies with the healing powers of plants. Herbs, salts and oils have long been combined with bath therapy to relax the mind, soothe sore muscles, and promote supple skin. Bathing in herbal scented water with Biokoma Herbal Bath Soak is the perfect way to relax at the end of the day. Our recipe is inspired by the remedies of our ancient healers whose knowledge has been passed down to the herbalists of today. Biokoma Herbal Bath Soak, crafted with healing essential oils, dead sea salt, epsom salt, himalayan salt and a seasonal blend of healing herbs, can help reduce stress, soothe the skin and just be a relaxing experience for everyone.
DETOXING & RELIEVING Biokoma Herbal Bath Soak with Rosemary leaves, Peppermint leaves and Rose buds and petals not only do smell amazing but it also soothes tired muscles, relieves aches and pains, softens the skin, eliminates toxins, and reenergizes the spirit. Experience your own at-home spa therapy with this wonderful DETOXING & RELIEVING Biokoma Herbal Bath Soak. It comes with a muslin bag to help keep your tub clean.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
Fill the muslin bag wit 3 spoons of herbal bath blend and soak it in warm running water for an aromatic and meditative bathing experience.
Epsom Salt, Himalayan Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Rosemary Leaves, Peppermint Leaves, Rose Buds and Petals, Essential Eucalyptus and Mint Oils
- Epsom Salt, named for a bitter saline spring at Epsom in Surrey, England, is not actually salt but a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate. Long known as a natural remedy for a number of ailments, Epsom salt has numerous health benefits. Some of the many health benefits include relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating cold and congestion, and drawing toxins from the body.
- Himalayan Salt is the purest form of salt in the world because it’s said to be uncontaminated with modern day toxins or pollutants. Himalayan salt contains 84 essential minerals that not only make skin baby-soft, but also efficiently detox the entire body. Himalayan salt is great for dry skin, psoriasis, and acne. It can also soothe insect bites, heal blisters, and even help with arthritis. Himalayan salt baths cleanse and detoxify the skin, leaving it smoother, softer, and healthier.
- Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our bodies. Potassium helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aides in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells, and regulates the nervous system. Magnesium encourages skin to heal more quickly and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Bromide soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Rosemary Leaves relieve fatigue, stimulate the senses and act as a cleaning tonic for the skin.
- Peppermint leaves stimulate, refresh and heal skin.
- Rose Petals and Buds calm and soothe the heart while relieving inflammation and toning the skin. Used for pure luxury or for ”women’s problems” including PMS
- Essential Eucalyptus Oil is a natural antiseptic with antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties making it highly effective in treating wounds, minor cuts, acne, boils, insect bites, skin infections and more.
- Essential Mint Oil has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, insecticidal, antispasmodic and carminative properties.
HOW TO USE:
Fill the muslin bag wit 3 spoons of herbal bath blend and soak it in warm running water for an aromatic and meditative bathing experience. After bathing discard herbs and hang muslin bag to dry for your next herbal soak.
Shipping and DeliveryWill usually ship within 1 business days of receiving cleared payment.
It takes about 2-7 days for the parcels to reach you.
There may be a difference of few days, depending on various factors and consequences not related to our efficiency, but the efficiency of the home post service of the Customer.
If the parcel reaches you, and is not delivered/delayed due to some reason (not related to our efficiency), we expect that You will cooperate with us and if needed check at your post office, and find out the reason for the problem, and try his best effort to get the parcel from the post office in your country, before demanding us to refund his money.
We do not take responsibility for the income customs tax (orders outside USA).
We wish our customer the best shopping experience.
Delivery times are estimates from the date of shipping, rather than the date of your order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within estimated number of business days of the date of your order. Business day means Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Gift Card, Amazon Payments, Discovery