- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- May bring relief for the symptoms of lung and upper respiratory problems
- May help with colic, abdominal cramps and upset stomach
- May stimulate menstruation and help with premenstrual syndrome symptoms
Hyssop leaves and green stems contain many bioactive compounds like rosmarinic and caffeic acids along with pinanones, beta-pinene, limonene, pinocamphone, and isopinocamphone, tannin, glycosides (diosmine), flavonoids, and marrubin. The volatile oil and other ingredients that are contained in the leaves and green stems indeed have beneficial properties.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. In a cup add 1 teaspoon of herb,
2. Pour boiling water, brew covered for about 10-15 minutes,
3. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
USDA Certified Organic Hyssopus officinalis
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.