- Rich antioxidant potential makes it the perfect antidote for premature signs of aging such as wrinkles and other blemishes.
- Rue helps our body fight against fungal infections such as dermatitis and athletes’ foot and provides instant relief from itchy skin
- One of the traditional uses of the herb was to strengthen the capillaries and to keep high blood pressure in check.
- Because the herb has calming properties, rue like many other herbs has long been used to soothe the nerves and relieve the effects of tension and anxiety.
- Teas made from this herb are also used to ensure a good night of sleep.
- Rue is just one of a number of herbs with emmenagogue properties that are known to help stimulate menstruation and improve the regularity of a woman’s cycle.
- Rue has good anti-inflammatory properties which may help relieve internal and external inflammation. It is especially well regarded for its ability to treat joint pain and conditions like rheumatism and arthritis.
- Being an effective insecticide, rue essential oil and extracts are often used to get rid of a lice infestation.
- Rue has traditionally been used to ward off nasty invaders like flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches. Rue can be used in the form of incense sticks or added to vaporizers and sprays to keep your home free of invasion.
- Rue is known as an intidote to poison. It is highly effective on neurotoxins (E.g.: Snake bite, insect bite which are neurotoxin)
Preparation and dosage:
One teaspoon pour the glass of boiling water and leave under a cover for approx. 5-10 minutes until it infuses. Drink 1-2 times a day.
It can cause severe damage to the liver and kidneys. People with kidney/liver problems must not use any medicine/food related to rue.
If people with stomach and intestinal problems such as colitis or ulcers or inflammatory bowel disease consume rue, it can worsen the problem.
Pregnant women must avoid rue in all its forms as it can cause miscarriage. Rue can be used for abortion but it can have serious effects on a woman’s health and can even lead to death.
Ingredients: 100% Rutae herba
Country of Origin: Poland
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor prior to use.