Calendula infusion can be used internally and drunk like a tea. Calendula increases the secretion of gastric juice and bile. It can soothe stomach and intestinal discomfort and digestive tract spasms. Calendula infusion applied externally may help with wounds, burns and skin inflammations.
- 100% Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Contains flavonoids, carotenoids, essential oil, saponins and sterols
- May speed the healing process of cuts, scrapes, bruises, and insect bites
- Skin and eye care
- May reduces an inflammation
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1-2 teaspoon of flowers
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the flowers
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 2-3 times a day before meal.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.