- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Rich in flavonoids, organic acids, pectins, tannins, mineral salts, zinc, potassium, silicon, iron.
- Anti-inflammatory, expectorant, astringent properties.
- May be used in treating sunburns, stings, insect bites, snake bites, poison ivy breakouts, rashes, burns, blisters, and cuts.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1-2 teaspoon of leaves
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the leaves
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
USDA Certified Organic Plantago lanceolata
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.