Rock Rose Cistus incanus is a cleansing herb, one of the richest sources of polyphenols - phenolic compounds belonging to the group of plant substances with antioxidant activity supporting the human immune system. Biokoma Cistus incanus offers a rich source of polyphenols, proanthocyandidins, bioflavonoids, catechins, gallic acid, rutin and other beneficial bioactive compounds. Biokoma Cistus incanus cleanses the body of toxins, improves immunity, and has anti-inflammatory effects. It is also recommended for allergies and skin problems.
- Organic pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Richest sources of polyphenols-phenolic
- Supporting the human immune system
- Rich source of polyphenols, proanthocyandidins, bioflavonoids, catechins, gallic acid, rutin and other beneficial bioactive compounds.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1-2 teaspoon of leaves
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the leaves
4. Brew covered for about 8-10 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it regularly throughout the day
USDA Certified Organic Cistus Incanus
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.