- Pure organic product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, thymoquinone, alkaloids, flavonoids and antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Supports the respiratory system
Nigella sativa, also known as black seeds, black caraway or black cumin, is an herb known since ancient times as a "remedy for everything but death". The black seed oil was found in Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun's tomb. Biokoma Black Seeds can reduce inflammation and support the immune system, it is recommended for anemia, allergies, skin problems, it can also lower the blood sugar level.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of seeds
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the seeds
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
USDA Certified Organic Nigella sativa
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.