- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- May help in relieving constipation, contains chemical properties that work as laxatives which stimulate the movements in the intestines
Buckthorn bark is very beneficial when used for the intestinal tract. Buckthorn bark may help relieve constipation. Buckthorn bark promotes the emptying of intestinal contents. Buckthorn bark may help flush out the digestive system, effectively ridding the body of toxins and other waste that can cause weight gain and bloating.PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of bark
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the bark
4. Brew covered for about 8-10 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it in the evening.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.