- 100% Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Contains organic acids, tannins, bitter substances and coumarin compounds
- A "female herb" recommended in dysmenorrhea, menopausal bleeding
- Diastolic, anti-haemorrhagic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of herb
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the herb
4. Boil for 5 minutes, then covered for about 20 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 2-3 times a day.
USDA Organic Viburnum opulus
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.