- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- May help treats coughs and colds
- Antibacterial properties
- May reduces digestive momplaints
- May help with skin troubles
When we think of marshmallows, we think of all the yummy ways to eat and drink the sugary, spongy candy. S’mores. Root Beer Floats. Cupcakes. But it did not occur to us until we read the ingredients label on a few beauty products that there’s a different kind of marshmallow in the world. In fact, marshmallow, otherwise known as Althaea, is a plant.
The most valuable part of the marshmallow herb, due to its properties, is the root that contains the most mucous substances. But marshmallow is also a rich source of pectin (favorably affects the digestive system), betaine (has a moisturizing effect, also antibacterial), mineral salts (zinc, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, iron), but also starch, amino acids, flavonoids, organic acids or coumarin.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1-2 teaspoon of roots
3. Place tea in cup and pour warm water over the roots
4. Leave for approx. 30 minutes
5. Drink 1/3 of glass 2-3 times a day.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.