- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- May calm nervous system and promote good sleep
- May boost immune system
- May lower blood pressure
Mistletoe is associated with the Christmas period. A kiss under the branch of this plant is said to bring happiness in love and ensure fertility. But did you know that mistletoe also had many other valuable properties? It may, among others, calm the nervous system, lower blood pressure, promote good sleep, eliminate inflammation, increase immune system activity, reduce snoring, and decrease menstrual pain.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of herb
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the herb
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
USDA Certified Organic Viscum album
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.