The oak bark is rich in tannins, polyphenols, flavonoids and mineral salts. Thanks to these ingredients, oak bark extract has anti-inflammatory, astringent and disinfecting properties. Oak bark can help with inflammation such as bleeding gums. It can also be helpful in acute diarrhea.
- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Anti-inflammatory, astringent and disinfecting
- High content of tannins, polyphenolic compounds and flavonoids
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
- decoction for oral mucosa: pour 1 glass of cold water over 2 flat tablespoons (about 5g) of Oak bark, bring it to boil and cook covered for about 5 minutes, leave aside for around 15 minutes and strain. Such prepared decoction can be used for rinsing oral cavity and throat a couple of times a day. Not recommended for children.
- decoction for external use: pour 1 liter of cold water over 2 flat tablespoons (about 5g) of Oak bark, bring it to boil, cook covered for about 5 minutes, leave aside for 15 minutes and strain. Such prepared decoction can be used for washing your skin and preparing compresses a couple of times a day, it can be also used for washing vulva and anus, bathing wounds and small skin pimples. It is also suitable for sitz baths in case of hemorrhoids. Not recommended for children.
- decoction for drinking: Pour 1 glass of water over 1 teaspoon of Oak bark. Heat it for 10 minutes, leave covered for 10 minutes and strain. Drink in small sips when suffering from diarrhoea and food poisoning.
USDA Certified Organic Quercus cortex
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.