- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
- May support the body's immunity
Purple Coneflower known as Echinacea is a herb that was discovered and used for more than 400 years by the Great Plains Indian tribes. One of the main uses of Biokoma Purple Coneflower is to support healthy immune function. Biokoma Purple Coneflower can be used as a mouthwash for gum infections and externally for wounds, skin regeneration and eczema.
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of coneflower
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the coneflower
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. You can drink without restrictions.
Externally (in the form of compresses): 2 teaspoons of herb coneflower pour a glass of boiling water and leave covered for about 15-20 minutes. To be used in the case of skin problems as a cosmetic, anti-inflammatory, to facilitate wound healing.
USDA Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.