Red raspberry leaf tea may have diaphoretic and antipyretic properties. It is rich in polyphenols, so it can soothe inflammation and fight free radicals. Red raspberry leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals. They provide B vitamins, vitamin C and a number of minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and iron. Raspberry leaf tea can help improve fat metabolism and encourage weight loss.
- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Rich in nutrients and antioxidants
- May help relieve premenstrual symptoms (PMS)
- May improve digestion
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1-2 teaspoon of leaves
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the leaves
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day before meal.
USDA Certified Organic Rubus idaeus
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.