- 100% Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Rich source of vitamin C, A, flavonoids, carotenoids, polyphenols, catechins
- May strengthen immunity
- May detoxify the body
Rosehips infusion has a mild scent of rose and a slightly acidic taste, which is owed to the presence of vitamin C. Did You know, that dried rosehips contain more of this substance than lemon or black currant and they easily cover our daily demand for this component? Apart from vitamin C, wild rose will provides a great deal of other vitamins: K, E and P, as well as tannins, calcium, magnesium and iron! Drinking rose infusions may improve immunity and help fight general weakness.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of fruits
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the fruits
4. Slowly bring it up to a boil, and then reduce it to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes
5. Strain it and drink
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.