- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Perfect for skin and hair
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Rich source of fiber, vitamin A, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, vitamins such as folic acid, thiamin, pyridoxine, and riboflavin
Sage is part of the mint family, alongside oregano, lavender, rosemary, thyme, and basil. Over recent years, studies demonstrating the health benefits of sage have grown in number. Sage appears to contain a range of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds. An infusion of sage has a toning effect and supports digestion. It helps to reduce excessive sweating during puberty and menopause. Externally used for gargle, mouth disinfection, for compresses for slowly healing wounds.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of leaves
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the leaves
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 2-3 times a day.
USDA Certified Organic Salvia officinalis
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.