Epilobium parviflorum is USDA Certified Organic herb, commonly known as the hoary willowherb or smallflower hairy willowherb, is a herbaceous perennial plant belonging to the Onagraceae family. The biological form of Epilobium parviflorum is hemicryptophyte scapose, as its overwintering buds are situated just below the soil surface and the floral axis is more or less erect with a few leaves.
Epilobium parviflorum reaches on average 30–80 centimetres (12–31 in) in height. This plant occurs in most of Europe, including Britain, from Sweden to Northern Africa and Western Asia up to Kashmir, in United States and Canada.
- 100% Pure organic product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Anti-inflammatory, detoxifying properties
- Can help with menstrual disorders
- May help with prostate disorders
- A source of valuable flavonoids, vitamins and minerals.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of herb
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the herb
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
USDA Certified Organic Epilobium parviflorum
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.