Lemon Balm (Melissae folium) Dried Leaves
Lemon Balm has a fresh, delicate flavor and a distinctive aroma. It is an excellent base for any additives, sugar or herbs - depends on your preferences.
A lot of people value Lemon Balm primarily for its health benefits. There are a quite a lot of them.
It has a calming effect which supports people who suffer with insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- Reduces retinal arterial tension in peripheral vascular stenosis and occlusion.
- It relaxes and regenerates nervous system.
- Relieves headache, menstrual pain and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Helps in treating dyspepsia with its symptoms: upper abdominal pain, belching, nausea, abdominal bloating, early satiety, and abdominal distention.
- Reduces colon spasms and cramps.
- Stimulates digestion and helps regulate gastric acid secretion.
- Antibacterial and antiviral.
- Cools the body during fever.
- Lemon Balm supports elimination of painful swelling.
- Inhalation helps with allergies and cough.
- Also used as a cosmetic - it fights with hair falling and dandruff.
Preparation and dosage:
For calming effect: In a cup add 2 teaspoons of lemon balm, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 8-10 minutes, strain it and drink it.
For relaxing and soothing effect: In a cup add 1 teaspoon of lemon balm, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 8-10 minutes, strain it and drink it.
Ingredients: 100% Melissae folium from ECO plantations
Country of Origin: Poland
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor prior to use.