- Helps fights bacteria and viruses.
- Raises the body temperature and induces sweat (diaphoretic).
- Promotes digestion and detoxification. Yarrow's bitter components and fatty acids encourage proper bile secretion from the gallbladder, which can then improve digestion and keep gallstones from forming. It can also help stimulate appetite.
- Works as a decongestant. Yarrow has a drying effect that may be effective against mucus formation caused by coughs and sinus infections.
- Alleviates allergies caused by dust, mold, pollen and dander.
- May be effective against skin conditions, such as eczema. Not only can it help stop wounds from bleeding, but it can be used as first-aid for burns and ulcers.
- Helps stop nosebleeds.
- Relieves pain from arthritis and rheumatism. It has anti-inflammatory properties that may alleviate pain brought on by these conditions.
- Helps relieve hemorrhoids.
- Can help regulate menstrual periods. It can either help stimulate delayed periods or suppress heavy flow.
Preparation and dosage:
In a cup add 1 teaspoon, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 20 minutes, strain it and drink 1/4-1/2 of a cup 2-3 times a day.
Ingredients: 100% Achillea millefolium from organique plantations
Country of Origin: Poland
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor prior to use.