- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Anodyne, Antiasthmatic, Anti-inflammatory properties
- May help with skin problems like eczema
- Can help with respiratory ailments
- Can help with urinary problems
Heartsease (Viola Tricolor) also known as Wild Pansy, is known by almost everyone as a beautiful decorative flower. But is everyone aware of the health properties of this herb?
Biokoma Heartsease is a perfect herbs for eczema, psoriasis and skin blemishes, it also works great for acne. Biokoma Heartsease improves metabolism and cleanses the body of toxins. It also work well on respiratory problems, soothes irritations in the mucous membrane of the throat and inflammation. Thanks to diuretic properties, Biokoma Heartsease can help in the prevention of urinary tract infections and kidney disorders.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of herb
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the herb
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes until it infuses
5. Strain it and drink it 3 times a day.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.